Southworth LS Series Lift Tables
Durability of Southworth LS Series Lift Tables
Southworth LS Series Lift Tables are rugged and extremely reliable lifting equipment built for high-performance in a variety of repair, assembly, manufacturing, and industrial applications. These lift tables feature oversized, low pressure hydraulic cylinders and chrome plated piston rods that resist corrossion. LS Series Lift Tables also come equipped with heavy-duty hoses that can withstand up to 6 times the standard operating pressure without bursting.
Southworth LS Series Lift Table Features
Standard Southworth LS Series Lift Tables are avaliable in 2,000, 4,000, and 6,000 lift capacities. Larger load capacities up to 12,000 lbs are also available if needed. Loading platforms range from 24" x 36" up to 60" x 156" in size, while lift heights can be raised as high as 56". Using their contour scissor legs, the LS Series Lift Tables can be folded down to a low collapsed height to save space. Choose from our selection of high-quality industrial grade Southworth LS Series Lift Tables to improve your workplace operation.
Southworth LS Series Lift Table Features Include:
- Lifting heights up to 98”
- Conveyor tops, ball transfers, and turntable platforms available as options
- Choose from two-party epoxy, corrosion resistant coatings, and other custom finishes
- Standard units in stock ready to ship, fast turnaround for custom orders
- Wide range of power options
- Customizable to meet your specific application and industry
- Easy pallet loading