Belted Portable Drum Roller, 300 lbs liquid load, 300 lbs dry load. air motor, controls sold separately. 20 rpm
Roll a fiber drum on its side to mix drum contents
Model 201B/20-A is powered by an air motor
Requires plant air at 40 PSI, flowing at a rate of 22 scfm. Install with filter, regulator, and lubricator (FRL) in air line ahead of motor.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Roll a drum at 20 RPM
- RPM is based on 22.5" (57.15 cm) diameter drum
- Roll drum with 16" to 23" (41 to 58 cm) diameter, and up to 35" (89 cm) tall
- Tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30" (76.2 cm) or taller
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Capacity: 300 Lb. (136 kg)