Belted Portable Drum Roller, 300 lbs liquid load, 300 lbs dry load. air motor, controls sold separately. 20 rpm
Roll a fiber drum on its side to mix drum contents
Model 201B/20-A is powered by an air motor
Requires plant air at 40 PSI, flowing at a rate of 22 scfm. Install with filter, regulator, and lubricator (FRL) in air line ahead of motor.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Roll a drum at 20 RPM
- RPM is based on 22.5" (57.15 cm) diameter drum
- Roll drum with 16" to 23" (41 to 58 cm) diameter, and up to 35" (89 cm) tall
- Tipping lever will ONLY engage a drum 30" (76.2 cm) or taller
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Capacity: 300 Lb. (136 kg)
201B/20-A Belted Portable Drum Roller 300 lbs liquid load 300 lbs dry load
Capacity: 300 lbs liquid load, 300 lbs dry load
Operation: Air Motor
Speed: 20 rpm
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.