- Model 285G has 3-piece drum holder to lift and pour a ribbed 55-gallon (210 liter) 22.5" (57 cm) diameter steel drum
- Install correct option to handle other types of drum
- Quickly mounts on your forklift
- Requires 25" (63.5 cm) between forks
- Each fork opening is 2.5" (6.35 cm) high by 6.5" (16.5 cm) wide
- Provides controlled drum pouring
- Handle drum with faucet or valve in place
- Has chain wheel controlled tilt with 30:1 gear ratio and safety cover
- Order with factory installed MORStop™ Tilt Brake Option to automatically hold drum tilt angle until you move it
800 Lb. (383 kg) Full drum, 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Requires 25" Between Forks
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.