Automated Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Controls & Enclosure with Safety Interlock. 800 Lbs. Capacity 1-Phase Motor 220V variable speed 4-16 rpm
The Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Control Package automatically lifts your drum, rotates it for the time you set, then returns it to upright at floor-level. It also includes an enclosure with safety interlock to automatically turn the machine off if someone opens the enclosure.
Load an upright drum at floor level with a drum truck, or with your hoist or crane and a drum lifter. Secure the drum with web strap and ratchet around drum and two top clamps. Set the tumbling speed from 4 to 16 RPM and duration of mixing required. Then begin drum rotation.
Morse Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers hold your drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix the contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients and eliminate sediment in the bottom.
Model 311-1-220-50 is powered by a single-phase 220V 50Hz TEFC motor ONLY for use in country with 50Hz power supply.
- Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 4 to 16 RPM
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 74 to 94 cm (29" to 37") tall
- 46 to 60 cm (18" to 23.5") in diameter
- Typical 114 to 210 liter (30 to 55 gallon) size drum
- 363 kg (800 Lb.) Full drum
- 181 kg (400 Lb.) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.