Automated Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Controls & Enclosure with Safety Interlock. 800 Lbs. Capacity 3-Phase Motor 575V variable speed 5-20 rpm
The Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Control Package automatically lifts your drum, rotates it for the time you set, then returns it to upright at floor-level. It also includes an enclosure with safety interlock to automatically turn the machine off if someone opens the enclosure.
Load an upright drum at floor level with a drum truck, or with your hoist or crane and a drum lifter. Secure the drum with web strap and ratchet around drum and two top clamps. Set the tumbling speed from 5 to 20 RPM and duration of mixing required. Then begin drum rotation.
Morse Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers hold your drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix the contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients and eliminate sediment in the bottom.
- Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 5 to 20 RPM
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Automated Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler 3-Phase Motor 575V variable speed 5-20 rpm
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Operation: 3-Phase Motor
Speed: variable speed 5-20 rpm
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.