A more ergonomic and safety conscious way to move drums on dollies. Reduce risks to workers with the Morse Clamp+GO™ Dolly Handle. Far more stable because you apply even force below the drum's center of gravity, rather than pushing at the top of the drum.
Attach Clamp+GO™ to the sidewall of your drum dolly with a downward push to engage the quick-coupling mechanism. Now you've got a drum dolly with a handle to pull or push to move your drum around. Easily move into and out of confined areas.
Increase worker safety by moving drum dollies with the Clamp+GO™ Dolly Handle. Don't risk catching your fingers between the drum and other objects.
- Made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are not ground smooth or polished.
- Quick-coupling mechanism attaches to drum dolly sidewall
- Quickly disengage the Clamp+GO™ from one drum dolly, and connect to another
- Adjusts for various round dollies with 2", 2.5" or 3" (5.08, 6.35 or 7.62 cm) tall sidewall
- Pivoting handle stores upright when not in use
- Use with a drum weighing up to 1000 Lb. (454 kg)
Clamp+GO Dolly Handle, Stainless Steel
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.