Heavy Duty Hydra-Lift Drum Karrier, 12V DC Power Lift, Pull Chain Manual Drum Tilt 72" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 410-125 has 12V battery DC power lift, and pull-chain manual drum tilt; includes battery and charger
- Valve raises and lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum
- Dispense drum up to 72" (183 cm) high
- 360-degree tilt control in either direction
- Dual heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders with built-in flow control for uniform, controlled speed of descent
- Raise and control dispensing as necessary: increase pouring angle for full discharge; reduce to control pour rate; reverse to stop pouring and deliver partial drum contents
- Material is discharged straight forward directly from drum
- Faucets, pipe, or valve extensions may be attached to drum
- Hydra-Lift Karriers can also be used to lift drums onto or off scales, platforms, conveyors or trucks; move drums to or from storage; charge high tanks; or position drums of parts for hand access at work stations
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Heavy Duty Drum Karrier 12V DC Power Lift Pull Chain Tilt
Capacity: 1200 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 72"
Operation: 12V DC Power Lift, Pull Chain Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.