Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, Hand Pump Drum Lift, Pull Chain Manual Drum Tilt 96" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 400A-96 has Hand Pump to raise drum, and Pull Chain loop to turn drum
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 96" (244 cm) high
- Turn drum 360° in either direction
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, Hand Pump Lift Pull Chain Tilt
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 96"
Operation: Hand Pump Lift, Pull Chain Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.