Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, Stainless Steel, AC Power Lift, Pull Chain Drum Tilt 96" Max. Dispensing Height
- Frame made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Some parts are NOT stainless, such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics
- Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with guards
- Model 400A-96SS-120 has Electric powered drum lift, but Pull Chain Loop drum tilt control
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 96" (244 cm) high
- Turn drum 360° in either direction
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, SS AC Power Lift Pull Chain Tilt