Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, Stainless Steel, AC Power Lift & Tilt, Explosion-Proof 1-Phase Motor 72" Max. Dispensing Height
- Frame made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished
- Some parts are NOT stainless, such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics
- Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with guards
- Model 400A-72SS-111 has electric power drum lift and tilt control with single-phase explosion-proof motor
- Ships without switch, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes.
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 72" (183 cm) high
- Turn drum 360° in either direction
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, SS AC Power Lift & Tilt Explosion-Proof 1-Phase Motor