Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, Stainless Steel, Air Power Lift, Pull Chain Drum Tilt 96" Max. Dispensing Height
- Hydra-Lift Karrier with frame made of type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Some parts are NOT stainless, such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics
- Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with guards
- Model 400A-96SS-124 has AIR powered drum lift, but Pull Chain Loop drum tilt control
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 96" (244 cm) high
- Turn drum 360° in either direction
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, SS Air Power Lift Pull Chain Tilt
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 96"
Operation: Air Power Lift, Pull Chain Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.