< PILOT > Power-Propelled Scale-Equipped Drum Mover to lift, weigh and pour a 800 Lb. drum up to 10.5 feet high
- Scale-Equipped to weigh drum as you pour, enables you to dispense exact amount needed
- Power-propelled walk-behind drum handler
- Transport, lift and dispense a drum up to 10.5' (3.2 m) high, and 11" (28 cm) beyond the straddle legs
- Powered drum lift and tilt control with 360-degree rotation in either direction
- Familiar controls for power and steering, plus Raise and Lower buttons
- Built-in Safety Systems
- When released, the walkie handle returns to upright position and applies "dead-man" brake
- "Belly-button" switch helps prevent operator from being pinned. Upon contact, it activates low speed reverse direction.
- Has internally-mounted 24V battery
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCH™ Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
< PILOT > Power-Propelled Scale-Equipped Drum Mover 800 Lb. up to 10.5 feet high
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.