Standard Drum Tumbler 800 Lbs. Capacity 1-Phase Motor, Explosion Proof 230/400V 12 rpm
Morse Drum Tumblers hold a closed drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients, homogenize stratified layers and eliminate sediment in the bottom of drum.
Mixing contents of a sealed drum saves time, labor and money!
- Eliminate hazards of worker exposure
- Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Load an upright drum with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter. Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and a web strap and ratchet around the drum.
Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 12 RPM
Model 309-E3-50 is powered by an Explosion-Proof 1 HP single-phase 230/400V 50Hz electric motor.
ONLY for use in country with 50Hz power supply.
Explosion Proof motor is rated for Class I Group D, and Class II Groups F and G.
Morse AC Control Package is sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA, CSA, EU, etc. Require enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 74 to 94 cm (29" to 37") tall
- 46 to 60 cm (18" to 23.5") in diameter
- Typical 114 to 210 liter (30 to 55 gallon) size drum
- 363 kg (800 Lb.) Full drum
- 181 kg (400 Lb.) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Standard Drum Tumbler 1-Phase Motor, Explosion Proof 230/400V 12 rpm
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Operation: 1-Phase Motor, Explosion Proof
Speed: 12 rpm
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.