Standard Drum Tumbler Air Motor Controls are included. 800 Lbs. Capacity 14 rpm
Morse Drum Tumblers hold a closed drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients, homogenize stratified layers and eliminate sediment in the bottom of drum.
Mixing contents of a sealed drum saves time, labor and money!
- Eliminate hazards of worker exposure
- Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Load an upright drum with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter. Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and a web strap and ratchet around the drum.
Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 14 RPM. Vary RPM with air flow and pressure.
Model 309-A is powered by an Air motor.
Air Controls are included with model 309-A - On / Off Air Valve, and Filter, Regulator, Lubricator (FRL).
Requires plant air at 40 to 60 psi and flowing at a rate of 40 scfm.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Standard Drum Tumbler Air Motor 14 rpm
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Operation: Air Motor
Speed: 14 rpm
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.