Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler Floor Level Upright Loading. 800 Lbs. Capacity 3-Phase Motor 208/230/460V variable speed 5-20 rpm
Morse Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers rotate a drum "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents.
Save time, labor and money!
- Incorporate valuable ingredients
- Remix stratified layers or sediment
- Eliminate worker exposure
- Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Egonomic Drum Mixing
- LOAD AN UPRIGHT DRUM AT FLOOR LEVEL with a drum hand truck, or with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter
- Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and web strap around drum
- Turn motor on to activate barrel tumbler hydraulics
- Power Tilt drum with RAISE control valve
- Begin drum rotation with ROTATE control valve
Model 310-3 is powered by a 2 HP 3-phase 208/230/460V 60Hz electric (NON-Explosion Proof) TEFC motor.
Morse AC Control Package is sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 5 to 20 RPM
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler 3-Phase Motor 208/230/460V variable speed 5-20 rpm
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Operation: 3-Phase Motor
Speed: variable speed 5-20 rpm
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.