Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler Floor Level Upright Loading. 800 Lbs. Capacity 3-Phase Motor 575V variable speed 5-20 rpm
Morse Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers rotate a drum "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents.
Save time, labor and money!
- Incorporate valuable ingredients
- Remix stratified layers or sediment
- Eliminate worker exposure
- Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Egonomic Drum Mixing
- LOAD AN UPRIGHT DRUM AT FLOOR LEVEL with a drum hand truck, or with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter
- Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and web strap around drum
- Turn motor on to activate barrel tumbler hydraulics
- Power Tilt drum with RAISE control valve
- Begin drum rotation with ROTATE control valve
Model 310-3-575 is powered by a 2 HP 3-phase 575V 60Hz electric (NON-Explosion Proof) TEFC motor.
Morse AC Control Package is sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 5 to 20 RPM
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.