Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler Floor Level Upright Loading. 800 Lbs. Capacity 1-Phase Motor, Explosion Proof 220V variable speed 4-16 rpm
Morse Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers rotate a drum "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents.
Save time, labor and money!
- Incorporate valuable ingredients
- Remix stratified layers or sediment
- Eliminate worker exposure
- Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Egonomic Drum Mixing
- LOAD AN UPRIGHT DRUM AT FLOOR LEVEL with a drum hand truck, or with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter
- Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and web strap around drum
- Turn motor on to activate barrel tumbler hydraulics
- Power Tilt drum with RAISE control valve
- Begin drum rotation with ROTATE control valve
Model 310-E1-50 is powered by an Explosion-Proof 2 HP 1-phase 220V 50Hz electric motor.
ONLY for use in country with 50Hz power supply.
Explosion Proof motor is rated for Class I Group D, and Class II Groups F and G.
Morse AC Control Package is sold separately.
IMPORTANT: OSHA, CSA, EU, etc. Require enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 4 to 16 RPM
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 74 to 94 cm (29" to 37") tall
- 46 to 60 cm (18" to 23.5") in diameter
- Typical 114 to 210 liter (30 to 55 gallon) size drum
- 363 kg (800 Lb.) Full drum
- 181 kg (400 Lb.) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.