Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, 1-Phase 50hz AC Power Lift & Tilt Scale-Equipped, 106" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 525-N-117 has single-phase 50Hz AC motor for power drum lift and tilt
- ONLY for use in country with 50Hz power supply
- Ships without switch, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes.
- Momentary switch and lift valve raise drum. Second valve controls drum tilt. Manual release valve lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 106" (269 cm) high
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour - NOT for use in hazardous areas
- 360-degree tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Vertical Lift Drum Pourer 1-Phase 50hz AC Power Lift & Tilt Scale-Equipped
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 106"
Operation: AC Power Lift & Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.