Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, 12V DC Power Lift, Pull Chain Drum Tilt, Scale-Equipped, 106" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 525-N-125 has 12V battery DC power lift, and pull chain manual drum tilt; includes battery and charger
- Valve raises and lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 106" (269 cm) high
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour - NOT for use in hazardous areas
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Vertical Lift Drum Pourer 12V DC Power Lift Pull Chain Tilt Scale-Equipped
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 106"
Operation: 12V DC Power Lift, Pull Chain Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.