Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, Air Power Lift & Tilt, 60" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 510-114 has air power lift and tilt
- On/off valve and lift valve raise drum; second valve controls hydraulically-driven drum tilt; manual release valve lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 60" (152 cm) high
- 360-degree tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Vertical Lift Drum Pourer Air Power Lift & Tilt
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 60"
Operation: Air Power Lift & Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.