Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, Air Power Lift & Tilt, Scale-Equipped with Intrinsic Safe Indicator Frame T304 Stainless Steel, 60" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 515SS-T-114 has air power drum lift and tilt
- On/off valve and lift valve raise drum; second valve controls hydraulically-driven drum tilt; manual release valve lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 60" (152 cm) high
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour
- T-Type Scale: Intrinsically-Safe Electronics Ultra Low Power Intensity (ULPI) Instrument for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. Recharge the scale battery outside hazard area. Charger for scale battery is NOT for use in hazard area.
- 360° tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Frame made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Some purchased parts are NOT stainless steel: such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics. Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with stainless steel guards.
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Vertical Lift Drum Pourer Air Power Lift & Tilt Scale-Equipped, T304 SS