Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, Hand Pump Drum Lift, Hand Crank Drum Tilt, Scale-Equipped, 60" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 515-N has manual hand pump drum lift, and hand crank manual drum tilt
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 60" (152 cm) high
- Scale-equipped to weigh drum as you pour - NOT for use in hazardous areas
- Control drum tilting 360° in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Vertical Lift Drum Pourer Hand Pump Lift Hand Crank Tilt Scale-Equipped
Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Maximum Height: 60"
Operation: Hand Pump Lift, Hand Crank Tilt
Due to recent supply chain issues resulting from the Covid19 pandemic, market prices are continuing to fluctuate dramatically.
Although we strive to keep the pricing on this website as up-to-date as possible, pricing is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Photo shown is representative of the product line but may not be the exact item.