Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, Manual Lift & Tilt, Scale-Equipped with Intrinsically-Safe Indicator, For 115v 60hz, 106" Max. Dispensing Height
- Model 525-T has manual hand pump drum lift and pull chain manual drum tilt control
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum at up to 106" (269 cm) high
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour
- T-Type Scale: Intrinsically-Safe Electronics Ultra Low Power Intensity (ULPI) Instrument for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. Recharge the scale battery outside hazard area. Charger for scale battery is NOT for use in hazard area.
- 360° tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Vertical Lift Drum Pourer Manual Lift & Tilt Scale-Equipped