8000 Lbs. Capacity, 8" to 24" Beam Height, 4.00" to 7.00" Flange Width, 36" Min. Radius Curve, Series 84 A Plain Trolley
|Beam Height (in.)||8-24|
|Flange Width (in.)||4.00-7.00|
|Minimum Radius Curve (in.)||36|
Series 84A Plain or Geared Trolley
Manufactured for heavy duty, industrial grade applications. CM Series 84A trolleys feature fully sealed, precision bearings, heavy duty side frames and fully machined wheel tread for superior performance and long life — with minimal maintenance.
- Available in capacities from 1/4 through 25 ton with 30 through 50 ton trolleys available as tandem construction.
- Lifetime lubricated, precision ball bearings on trolleys through 3 ton capacity. Trolleys with capacities 4 tons and greater are equipped with eight sealed, Timken tapered roller bearings and grease fittings.
- Heavy rolled steel side frames extend beyond the wheels to provide these trolleys with superior strength, rigidity and added protection for the trackwheels. Units with capacities from 1/4 through 12 tons employ universal wheel treads for use on flat or tapered beam flanges. Units with capacities from 16 through 25 tons operate on American Standard I-beams with tapered flanges.
- Trolley wheels are fully machined from alloy cast iron and hardened for high strength and long life.
- Alloy steel axles and equalizer pins are heat treated for maximum strength and wear life.
- Geared versions have fully machined trackwheel gears and incorporate a swinging chain guide which keeps the hand chain aligned and free from jamming.
- Made in the USA