ShopAir Air Chain Hoist 250 Lbs. Capacity 31 / 83 Up/Down Speed at Full Load, 1 Load Chain, 6' 4" Lift
|Number of Load Chains||1|
|Speed FPM (under full load)Lift/Lower||31 / 83|
|Lift (ft.)||6' 4"|
ShopAir™ Air Chain Hoist
Compact, powerful, and precise for assembly and manufacturing applications up to 1,000 pounds.
The CM ShopAir™ combines superior lifting speeds, rugged design, and precise load spotting in a portable air chain hoist. As a workstation hoist or a production line hoist, the ShopAir is the ideal choice.
- Standard Protector™ overload device.
- 10-pocket, oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain life.
- Epoxy powder coat finish provides a durable exterior.
- Durable reduction gearing means reliable operation.
- Variable flow, two lever pendant for precise load spotting.
- Threaded external exhaust for piping away exhaust in clean room or painting applications.
- Small, compact design for commercial & industrial applications.
- Industrial duty air motor for tough applications.
- Gear train is lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Hardened forged steel, latch - type lower hook rotates 360°.
- Hardened forged steel, rigid latch -type upper hook.
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy hoist frame.
- Alloy load chain.
- Maximum pendant drop - 36 ft.
- Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made in U.S.A.