Standard Drum Tumbler Air Motor Controls are included. 800 Lbs. Capacity 14 rpm
|Ship width (in.)||42|
|Ship Height (in.)||46|
|Ship by (T - Truck, U - UPS, F - Fedex)||T|
Morse Drum Tumblers hold a closed drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients, homogenize stratified layers and eliminate sediment in the bottom of drum.
Mixing contents of a sealed drum saves time, labor and money!
- Eliminate hazards of worker exposure
- Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Load an upright drum with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter. Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and a web strap and ratchet around the drum.
Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 14 RPM. Vary RPM with air flow and pressure.
Model 309-A is powered by an Air motor.
Air Controls are included with model 309-A - On / Off Air Valve, and Filter, Regulator, Lubricator (FRL).
Requires plant air at 40 to 60 psi and flowing at a rate of 40 scfm.
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.