Automated Tilt-to-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Controls & Enclosure with Safety Interlock. 800 Lbs. Capacity 3-Phase Motor 230V variable speed 5-20 rpm
|Speed||variable speed 5-20 rpm|
|Ship width (in.)||42|
|Ship Height (in.)||47|
|Ship by (T - Truck, U - UPS, F - Fedex)||T|
The Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Control Package automatically lifts your drum, rotates it for the time you set, then returns it to upright at floor-level. It also includes an enclosure with safety interlock to automatically turn the machine off if someone opens the enclosure.
Load an upright drum at floor level with a drum truck, or with your hoist or crane and a drum lifter. Secure the drum with web strap and ratchet around drum and two top clamps. Set the tumbling speed from 5 to 20 RPM and duration of mixing required. Then begin drum rotation.
Morse Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers hold your drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix the contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients and eliminate sediment in the bottom.
- Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 5 to 20 RPM
- Mix products inside a closed drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
- Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.