Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, AC Power Lift, Pull Chain Manual Drum Tilt 72" Max. Dispensing Height
|Operation||AC Power Lift, Pull Chain Tilt|
|Ship width (in.)||48|
|Ship Height (in.)||60|
|Ship by (T - Truck, U - UPS, F - Fedex)||T|
- Model 400A-72-127 has 50Hz Electric powered drum lift, but Pull Chain Loop drum tilt control
- ONLY for use in country with 50Hz power supply
- Ships without switch, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes.
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 72" (183 cm) high
- Turn drum 360o in either direction
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.