Hydra-Lift Drum Carrier, Stainless Steel, AC Power Lift & Tilt 96" Max. Dispensing Height
|Operation||AC Power Lift & Tilt|
|Ship width (in.)||52|
|Ship Height (in.)||74|
|Ship by (T - Truck, U - UPS, F - Fedex)||T|
- Frame made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Some parts are NOT stainless, such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics
- Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with guards
- Model 400A-96SS-110 has electric powered drum lift and tilt control
- Cinch chain and ratchet to secure drum
- Dispense a drum at up to 96" (244 cm) high
- Turn drum 360o in either direction
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.