CBT Trolley 6000 Lbs. Capacity, Push, 8-24" Beam Height, 55" Min. Radius Curve, 3.0-8.7" I-Beam Width
|Beam Height (in.)||8-24|
|Minimum Radius Curve (in.)||55|
|I-Beam Width (in.)||3.0-8.7|
|Wheel Tread Diameter (in.)||4.41|
Plain or Geared Trolleys – Versatile, Economical, and Reliable
The smooth rolling CM Hoist CBT is the economical choice for most applications. The trolley features steel wrap around side plates, dual tread wheels and lifetime lubricated shielded ball bearings. The CBT Model by CM Hoist is available in plain and geared models.
- Capacities - Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Ton (Metric Rated). In plain and geared models.
- Economical - Excellent low cost choice for manual and powered hoists.
- Rugged - Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
- Low Rolling Effort - Geared models have standard 6-foot hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available.
- Universal Hanging Clevis - Accepts most hook mounted hoists.
- Adjustable - Trolley easily adjusts to fit any beam flange within range of adjustment, up to an 8.7" flange width.
- Wrap-Around Side Plates - Lugs provide additional security to increase operator safety and act as bumpers to protect wheels.
- Dual Tread Wheels - Will fit either tapered or flat beam flange within range of adjustment. Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
- Lifetime Warranty