LB Lever Hoist 12000 Lbs. Capacity, 72 Lbs. Pull to lift load, 5 ft. Lift, 21.3" Min. Headroom, 2 Chain Fall Lines
SKU: LB060 (L5 model)
|Pull to Lift Load (lbs.)||72|
|Min. Headroom (in.)||21.3|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm.) x Chain Fall Lines||10.0 x 2|
LB Lever Hoist
The LB Series of lever hoists offers a low headroom, compact design that is perfect for use in tight quarters. Regarded as the best lever hoist in the industry, our LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
Many Benefits from More Features:
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
- Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
Capabilities to Count On:
- Grade 100 heat-treated load chain is nickel-plated for corrosion resistance.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks open slowly without fracturing under excessive loads. Top and bottom hooks rotate 360°.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.