NTH Navy Push Trolley Hoist 10000 Lbs. Capacity 92 Lbs. Pull to lift load, 10 ft. Lift, 20.3 Min. Headroom, 79" Min. Radius Curve
|Min. Headroom (in.)||20.3|
|Minimum Radius Curve (in.)||79|
|Pull to Lift Load (lbs.)||92|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm.) x Chain Fall Lines||7.1 x 3|
|Shipping Weight Approx. (lbs.)||200|
|Weight for Add'l One Foot of Lift (lbs.)||2.9|
|Flange Width Adjustability Std. Min. (in.)||5.12|
|Flange Width Adjustability Std. Max. (in.)||7.11|
NTH Low Headroom Trolley Hoist
Harrington's NTH low headroom trolley hoist combines economical, trouble-free CF hoist performance with the space savings of an integral trolley. The NTH is ideal for applications requiring a low headroom hoist and trolley combination. Both push and geared trolley versions are available to best suit your application.
Many Benefits from More Features:
- Lift the load in tight quarters thanks to low headroom profile.
- Get the features, benefits, and capabilities of Harrington's CF hand chain hoist.
- Trolley moves smoothly on cast-iron flanged wheels equipped with sealed, lubed-for-life ball bearings.
- Easily adjust trolley to fit a wide variety of beam flange widths.
Capabilities to Count On:
- 10-foot lift is standard; nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops are also available.
- Trolley available in plain or geared models.
- Trolley wheels accommodate tapered or flat-flanged beams.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.