Vertical Lift Drum Pourer, AC Power Lift & Tilt, Frame Type 304 Stainless Steel, 106" Max. Dispensing Height
|Operation||AC Power Lift & Tilt|
|Ship width (in.)||48|
|Ship Height (in.)||83|
|Ship by (T - Truck, U - UPS, F - Fedex)||T|
- Model 520SS-110 has 1 HP single-phase 115V 60Hz AC motor for power lift and tilt
- Momentary switch and lift valve raise drum; second valve controls hydraulically-driven drum tilt; manual release valve lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 106" (269 cm) high
- 360o tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Frame made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Some purchased parts are NOT stainless steel: such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics. Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with guards.
- Features MORCINCH™ Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.