LX Mini Lever Hoist 500 Lbs. Capacity, 40 Lbs. Pull to lift load, 5 ft. Lift, 8.1" Min. Headroom, 1 Chain Fall Line
|Min. Headroom (in.)||8.1|
|Pull to Lift Load (lbs.)||40|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm.) x Chain Fall Lines||3.2 x 1|
|Shipping Weight Approx. (lbs.)||4|
|Weight for Add'l One Foot of Lift (lbs.)||0.15|
Harrington's LX mini puller is lightweight, compact and built to perform. It fits conveniently in a toolbox and will easily handle pulling and moving jobs in many applications including transportation, construction and plumbing. Available in two capacities to fit all applications. The 1/2 Ton capacity is unique to the industry.
Many Benefits from More Features:
- Durable die-cast aluminum body with steel frame is compact and lightweight.
- Very low headroom design for use in tight spaces.
- Free-chain mechanism allows for quick adjustments.
- Extremely low pulling force is required for operation.
- Weston-style brake is totally enclosed to protect against dirt, dust and rain.
- Single step reduction gear assures load holding performance.
- Load chain guide mechanism permits smooth and quiet guiding of chain.
- Rubber handle grip for ease of use.
- Effortless to transport, install and store.
Capabilities to Count On:
- Grade 100, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant.
- Strong hook latches include notched tip.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.