10000 Lbs. Capacity, 20 ft. Lift, 75 Lbs. Pull to lift load, 7.7 Min. Headroom, 2 Load Chains, SHB Ultra Low Headroom Trolley Hoist
|Min. Headroom (in.)||7.7|
|Flange Width (in.)||3.94 - 8.03|
|Pull to Lift Load (lbs.)||75|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm.) x Chain Fall Lines||9.0 x 2|
|Shipping Weight Approx. (lbs.)||665|
|Weight for Add'l One Foot of Lift (lbs.)||3.7|
SHB Ultra-Low Headroom Trolley Hoist
Harrington's SHB ultra-low trolley hoist offers premium quality and durability in a low profile package. This industrial grade hand chain hoist and geared trolley configuration minimizes beam-to-hook distance making it ideal for applications where longer hook travel is required.
Many Benefits from More Features:
- Extremely low headroom for use where space is limited.
- Efficient hoist drive train minimizes effort required to operate.
- Trolley wheels fit on both tapered and flat flanged beams.
- Maintenance-free sealed trolley ball bearings are lubed-for-life and offer smooth movement with low friction and long life.
Capabilities to Count On:
- 20-foot lift is standard. Nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops are also available.
- All-steel construction for hoist durability.
- Reliable hoist braking with double enclosed brake cover that keeps out rain, dust and dirt.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear.
- Cast trolley wheels and steel side plates for heavy-duty applications.